What is ovulation day
What are the main 8 Signs Of Ovulation that will help you predict most fertile window. In order to conceive, it is very important for a woman to know on which day ovulation will occur. You can only predict ovulation. About 14 days before menstruation, the woman‘s egg is released from the ovary into the fallopian tube and waits for the male‘s sperm. The female egg can only live for 24 hours. Meanwhile, if the female egg finds a male sperm, it becomes fertilised and woman conceives. 8 Signs Of Ovulation you will know in this article.
How to know when ovulation will happen
- Most of the time, this happens in the middle of your cycle. So, assuming you have a 28-day cycle, ovulation will occur 14 days prior to your period.
- You can also use some ovulation kits available in the market to know about your ovulation period and most fertile day.
- There are some signs of ovulation that you will see before the start of ovulation or around the time of ovulation. These signs of ovulation will help you a lot to know the beginning of the ovulation period.
Symptoms of ovulation
1. Increase in body temperature: When you are about to ovulate, your body temperature rises by about 1 degree. This is a big sign of ovulation. If you try to have a relationship with your partner, your chances of getting pregnant are higher.
2. Vaginal discharge: You will notice a sticky fluid coming out of your vagina. Its texture will be exactly like egg white. It will be transparent and sticky. If taken and stretched on fingers, it will show you a fibrous structure.
3. Ovulatory pain: Some women may feel ovulatory pain. It will be similar to pain in the lower abdomen. The pain may be located in the right or left side of your abdomen. Which side it will be on, depends on which side of the ovary the egg is released from. Females have two ovaries – one on the left and the other on the right. When the egg comes out from the ovary, it comes out with pressure. This pressure is the main cause of this ovulatory pain. This pain can last from 1 hour to 2 days.
4. Strong desire to have sex: This is also a big sign of ovulation. When you have just ovulated, you will feel a strong urge to have sex with your partner.
5. Tenderness in the breast: Your breast may be tender and sensitive. They may swell and you may also feel slight pain.
6. Mood swings: Mood swings, nausea and vomiting are the problems you will also feel. It happens to every woman, but some women feel that way.
7. Increased Energy Level: The energy level will increase due to hormones like progesterone. This increased energy level is also a great sign of ovulation.
8. Swelling: A side effect of ovulation can be swelling in the body. This is also caused by water retention during ovulation.
Hope you liked this article, share this article as much as possible. Thank you so much for visiting the blog Garbhgyan.com