Highlights of Article
These eclipses will take place from July to December 31, 2023
The first solar eclipse of the year took place on 20 April, while the first lunar eclipse took place on 5 May last week. According to the calculations of the Hindu Panchang, both these eclipses were not visible in India. Pregnancy is an important time for women and taking care of yourself is extremely important. However, many pregnant women are unaware of the potential effects of natural events such as a solar eclipse. An eclipse is an important event that all pregnant women should be aware of. In this article we will discuss about the time, place and precautions for eclipse 2023.
When will the second solar and lunar eclipse of the year take place
Let us tell you that the first solar eclipse took place on 20 April, while the first lunar eclipse took place in the beginning of May i.e. on 5 May. According to the Hindu calendar, both these eclipses were not visible in India, nor was it considered as the Sutak period here. After two eclipses this year, there will now be a solar eclipse and once again a lunar eclipse.
When and where will be the next solar eclipse
Second solar eclipse of the year 2023 The second solar eclipse of the year 2023 will take place on 14 October. According to Indian time, this eclipse will start at 8.34 pm and will last till 2.25 pm. But like the first solar eclipse, this solar eclipse will also not be visible in India. That’s why Sutak period will also not be valid here. This eclipse will be visible in West Africa, North America, South America, Atlantic and Arctic.
When will the next lunar eclipse happen
The second lunar eclipse of the year 2023 will be the last and second lunar eclipse of the year. It will take place on 29 October 2023. This eclipse will start at 1:06 pm and end at 2:22 pm. This will be a full lunar eclipse. But this India will be visible. That’s why its Sutak period will also be valid. It will also be visible in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North America, North and East South America, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Antarctica.
What is the harm of eclipse to pregnant women
According to cultural beliefs, eclipses are considered bad signs or inauspicious. When it comes to pregnant women, it is believed that eclipses harm both the mother and the child. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. This is just an old belief, which states that if the rays of an eclipse fall on a pregnant woman, it can harm the child.
What should pregnant women not do during eclipse
- Pregnant women should avoid eating anything during the eclipse.
- Pregnant women should avoid using any sharp edged things during the eclipse. Pregnant women should not use sharp or pointed objects like knife, scissors, needle, nails etc. during the eclipse. Stay away from these sharp and pointed things.
- Sleeping during eclipse is considered prohibited. You can rest, you can lie down but should not sleep during eclipse. Pregnant women whose pregnancy is a bit complicated can sleep during this time, otherwise if your pregnancy is healthy then you should not sleep during the eclipse.
- Temples will remain closed during the eclipse. Do not even touch the idols of gods and goddesses. Cover the temple of your house as well. Worship is not allowed in eclipse.
- Do not look directly at the eclipse as it may harm your eyes.
What should pregnant women do during eclipse
- Stay inside the house and do not leave the house when the eclipse starts.
- Put basil leaves in all the leftover food and also in water. if you night
If I feel hungry, it is safe to eat/drink such things, in which
Tulsi leaves should be put ahead of time.
- Women should stay awake and chant mantras during eclipse in pregnancy.
- During the eclipse, the windows and doors of the house should be covered with thick curtains, so that the rays of the sun cannot enter inside.
- Keep a coconut with you during the eclipse. It is said that it protects you from the harmful radiations of the eclipse. After the eclipse, you can immerse it in a river or bury it under the ground.
- As the eclipse ends, pregnant women should take a bath, so that the negative effects of the solar eclipse can be avoided.
Pregnant women should take a bath and change clothes after the eclipse.
- Sprinkle Ganges water on yourself and around the house. This will purify everything and nullify the negative effects of the eclipse. If there is a need to eat something, now you can cook and eat fresh food.
Disclaimer: The information here is based only on assumptions and information. It is necessary to mention here that garbhgyan.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Consult a relevant specialist before acting on any information or belief. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
lunar eclipse 29 October 2023 india timing and pregnancy precautions
Chandra Grahan 2023 – India Timings and Sutak Kaal, What Pregnant Women Should Do and Should not do.
Chandragrahan 2023 , chandra grahan 2023, grahan 2023, grahan 29 October, Eclipse 2023, Lunar Eclipse 2023, Chandra grahan 2023, Lunar eclipse 2023, grahan2023, GRAHAN2023, 2023ग्रहण, 2023 ग्रहण, ग्रहण 2023, ग्रहण2023, grehan, grhan , grhn grahen, garhan, garhan 2023, garahan, garhn, grehen, chandrama, lunar eclipse, chandragrahan2023, chandragrahan, chandra grahan2023, grahan2023, 2023chandragrahan, 2023 chandragrahan, 2023 chandra grahan , 2023 grahan, pregnancy and lunar eclipse, chand, chand grahan, ग्रहण काल , sutak kaal, sutak samay, correct date and time 29 October lunar eclipse, chandra grahan bharat me hai ya nahi 29 October 2023, mantra jaap,
Solar eclipse 14 October india timing and pregnancy precautions
Surya Grahan 14 October 2023 – India Timings and Sutak Kaal, What Pregnant Women Should Do and Should not do.
Suryagrahan 2023 , surya grahan 2023, grahan 2023, grahan 14 October, Eclipse 2023, Solar Eclipse 2023, Chandra grahan 2023, Lunar eclipse 2023, grahan2023, GRAHAN2023, 2023ग्रहण, 2023 ग्रहण, ग्रहण 2023, ग्रहण2023, grehan, grhan , grhn grahen, garhan, garhan 2023, garahan, garhn, grehen, pregnancy and solar eclipse , सूर्य ग्रहण 14 अक्टूबर 2023. ahead of 29 May 2023