How common is high BP During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, the blood pressure of many pregnant women remains fluctuating. Most women have the problem of high blood pressure during pregnancy. If this problem of irregulated blood pressure persists for women, then it can go ahead and give many problems to the pregnant woman and the baby in the womb. Therefore, it is very important for women to control their blood pressure because if blood pressure is not kept under control, then by the 20th week of pregnancy, this condition can take the form of preeclampsia, which is called pregnancy-borne hypertension.
Effects of high blood pressure
It can be very fatal for the mother as well as for the baby in the womb. If such a problem arises, it can have a fatal effect on your brain as well as other parts of the body. You may have unusual swelling of your hands and feet in your face. You may have frequent headaches and also affects the development of the baby in the womb.
How To Keep Blood Pressure Under Control
- For this, first of all, you keep taking the medicines given by the doctor.
- You should minimize the intake of salt. So those with high blood pressure should not consume more than three grams of salt per day, if you eat more salt then your blood pressure will continue to increase. And in the same way, if you get your blood pressure checked and your blood pressure is low, then you should increase the salt intake a little.
- You should consume a good amount of water and drink juice. So if you make these two things in your habit, then your blood pressure will be under control.
- You should consume more and more soy beans, walnuts, spinach and green leafy vegetables. You will also get the benefit in controlling your blood pressure and the pregnant baby will also get benefit from this.
- If you eat raw garlic, it reduces your blood pressure. This reduces fatigue as well as regulates heart rate.
- Doing light workouts, walking, doing yoga, deep breathing exercises you get a lot of help in controlling blood pressure.
- Do meditation, listen to music, talk to your loved ones, this will reduce stress during pregnancy so that your BP will also be under control.
So these were some measures, by adopting some tricks, you can keep your blood pressure under control. Hope you enjoy this blog.
Thank you for reading the article and for understanding the important things. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it. Thanks.